Friday, June 13, 2008

More from Tokyo Design Festa - Bags by Ema


At the Design Festa, I just drooled over this woman's work! Not only were they amazing, original pieces of art, they were in fabric AND they had been made into bags! I had an ever-so-brief chat with the artist, and she was a darling as well.


Mmm... a lovely combination of red and black and cute and scary. Can you guess how tempted I was to buy this piece?

Check out these Japanese choir girls in their school uniform. I love the detail in the library too!


Talk about purse feet! This one has purse legs and feet! If you look close, you can see that they are dangling from the bottom of the bag. Actually, talking of purse feet... soon I'll show you the bag I did buy at this event... The funkiest purse feet I've ever seen.

You can see more of Ema’s work here.

Tomorrow, if all goes well, I'll be rearranging my workroom wall just in time for this week's This is… theme.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the wonderful intro to this amazing bag maker! Have a good weekend!

~Emily

Sherrin said...

amazing bags! that bottom one is incredible, and the detail on all of them is amazing.

zoesquid said...

Ooh, I can definitely see why one would drool over these. They're stunning and the detail is amazing.

flossy-p said...

WOW, these are amazing, I just LOVE the choir girls bag!

Nikki said...

Too cute! I love the bag with LEGS!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Wow. Those are amazing. I can't wait to see the bag you bought.

Jenny said...

They are just gorgeous-no wonder you are always tempted to buy things. I'd be broke for sure!

Sasparilla Sue said...

I love that last bag, I think because I have a little cousin who is 6 or 7 that bears a striking resemblance.

June Gardens said...

Your crafts are absolutely amazing !!! The girls in uniform ... wow .... just so unique !!! Well done :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails