Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day One

We spent the whole day traveling yesterday; from the Gold Coast to Cairns, Cairns to Kansai (Osaka), Kansai to Nagoya.  It was a good trip but long and we were so happy to get to our little apartment at 11 last night.  







Today will be a bit of a quieter one for us.  We're catching up with some dear friends, doing our grocery shopping, going out to lunch and hopefully a spot of other shopping.  

It's great to be back, Japan really does feel like my second home.

6 comments:

mizu designs said...

And I'm so jealous!
It does take so long to do that trip, doesn't it? Even for my regular: Melbourne-Cairns-Osaka and then by road to Kyoto can take a whole day. But so, so worth it, ne?

wimcee said...

Sounds bliss - take care!

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh happy travels, that looks amazing. My 4 children are learning Japanese in Primary School (one doing it in high school too, to year 12 "if it kills her") so i can't wait to venture to Japan with my little translators, love Posie

SomedaysSarah said...

Welcome home!

Racesite Pro said...

Hi, i believe that i saw you visited my website so i came to go back the desire?.I’m trying to find issues to improve my website!I suppose its good enough to use some of your ideas!! 경마

Totopick Pro said...

I truly love your site.. Great colors & theme.
Did you make this amazing site yourself? Please reply
back as I’m hoping to create my own personal website and would love
to know where you got this from or just what the theme is called.
Many thanks! 메이저사이트

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails